It’s a constant reminder with every tank top, every sleeveless dress, and every good song that makes you want to throw your hands in the air: dark underarms can be a real problem faced on a daily basis. How can you safely get rid of underarm hyperpigmentation without hurting your body? Instead of treading through countless “cure-all” chemicals and DIY solutions, discover the safe way to light dark spots without the harmful ingredients or harsh applications. Products that keep you and your skin in mind, like The Original Underarm Brightening Deodorant Cream, will safely make your underarms brighter, softer, and better than ever.
What causes hyperpigmentation?
Hyperpigmentation is a common skin condition that affects millions of people. Whether it’s due to genetics, lifestyle, medications, or something else, there is no one answer as to why it occurs. Causes of dark underarm pigmentation may include:
- Medical conditions like hidradenitis suppurativa (HS), acanthosis nigricans (AN), or type 2 diabetes
- Friction/irritation from a dull razor or certain waxing methods
- Hormones and genetics based on your own body’s cycle and lifestyle
- Natural deodorants and their pH imbalance when coming into contact with your skin
No matter the reason for your dark underarms, know that there is a gentle and safe solution to lighten your dark spots safely and effectively – without compromising your lifestyle.
What not to do
There are thousands of products and ingredients that claim to fix hyperpigmented areas. Many of these products can be dangerously misused or overused, causing more problems than before you even started. When looking for a solution to dark underarms, steer clear of:
- Using pure lemon as a lightening ingredient, as it is a harsh acid on your skin that can cause peeling, sensitivity to the sun, and potentially even darker skin after application.
- Over scrubbing your underarms with any product, which can irritate, bruise and discolor your skin.
- Over exfoliating an area, reducing the chance for your skin to heal between applications and damaging your skin similarly to over scrubbing.
When it comes to such a gentle part of your body, treat your underarms with the love and respect your body deserves.
What to look for
To combat dark underarms with gentle ingredients and a simple application for natural brightening power, we’re changing the game across the board. Forgotten Skincare’s Underarm Brightening Deodorant Cream works not only as a lightening product but as an aluminum-free deodorant safe for all skin types and tones.
To use, apply just a pea-sized amount to each underarm twice a day. If you have sensitive skin, keep the application just once a day a few times a week. Because of its gentle and natural ingredients, expect to notice lighter skin after 8-12 weeks, following the natural activation of product ingredients as well as your own skin cycle.
A rejuvenating cream beyond just a brightening solution, the salicylic acid (BHA) ingredient reduces odor-causing bacteria, keeping your underarms bright and smelling fantastic. Aloe leaf juice, avocado oil and vitamin E will keep your skin feeling smooth, making razor bumps and burns a thing of the past.To lighten up your underarms and rejuvenate your skin like never before, do your body a favor and revel in Forgotten Skincare’s Underarm Brightening Deodorant Cream. Life shouldn’t stop for hyperpigmentation, and now, it doesn’t have to.